European Christian Committee
to Fight against Hunger
STATUTE of the ASSOCIATION (excerpt)
§2 Purposes, tasks, charitable activities of the Association
Our registered association was founded in 2017 for the sole purpose of selflessly supporting people all over the world. Namely those,
- who are dependent on the help of others due to their physical, mental or emotional condition;
- whose economic situation has developed into an emergency situation for special reasons;
- who suffer from food shortages.
Specifically, this translates into support from these individuals through:
- Organization of collection campaigns for distribution to the needy;
- Dissemination and updating of information concerning the state of hunger in the world (UN reports, etc.).
The association is selflessly active; it does not pursue primarily own economic purposes. The association’s funds may only be used for statutory purposes.
The members of the association do not receive any benefits from the association’s funds.
No person may be favoured by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the corporation or by disproportionately high remuneration.